Hire Sara-Chana for your next event!
If you are looking for someone to make your audience laugh, cry, gain practical knowledge and have a great time, then hire me, Sara-Chana Silverstein as your next speaker.
My goal is to connect with your audience and share my passion for herbs and holistic medicine. I will show your audience how they can use herbs, spices and everyday household items to manage the daily emotional struggles and physical aches and pains each of us experience.
The best part of my lecture/workshop? My advice is friendly, funny and frugal.
By the end of our time together everyone will have learned how to create a healthy, warm and positive environment for themselves and their friends and loved ones.
My talks are best described as seminars intertwined with comedy, because the best way to heal is to laugh. I am wholeheartedly enthusiastic and deeply knowledgeable about my topics. My lectures are funny, informative and backed up with historical facts and clinical studies.
During my workshops I invite the audience to join me as we thoroughly explore a unique topic for 30 to 60 minutes, which is then followed by an informative Q & A for approximately 15-20 minutes.
I also have hands-on interactive projects available that we can include either during or after the talk.
Here are just a few of my most popular topics:
- Mood swings on the playground of life — taming your inner bullies with natural remedies
- Herbal medicine: witchcraft or science?
- Putting together your family’s personalized, all-natural first aid kit
- Natural choices in women’s health
- Kids health: How to keep your kids happy and healthy
- An advanced course in juggling: breastfeeding, working, and parenting
- Creating healthy environments in unhealthy cities